If you have any question or problem, please call András Vörös (Hungarian call number: +36 30 ): 3779857
Bus travel from Keleti Pályaudvar (Keleti railway station) to Silvanus
- Meeting point: Monday, 11:00, Keleti railway station, directly in front of the main entrance of the railway station (called Baross tér): https://goo.gl/maps/2UChaeRFB5z
- Ákos Hajdu, Tamás Tóth and Rebeka Farkas will wait for you there and provide more information
- You can approach Keleti railway station on metro line M2 or M4, more details: http://bkk.hu/apps/docs/terkep/pest.pdf
- Please arrive before 11:00! You will go together to the bus station (150 m walking). In case you have a problem, please call the local organizers
Getting to Visegrád from Budapest Airport:
- Take the bus 200E from Budapest Airport to ‘Kőbánya-Kispest’ metro station (final stop).
- Change here to metro line 3 in the direction of ‘Újpest-Központ’ and get off at the stop ‘Újpest Városkapu’ (18th stop).
- Go to the regional bus terminal (‘Volánbusz buszpályaudvar’) and look for the bus 880, 882, 883 or 889 towards ‘Visegrád’ or ‘Esztergom’. Get off at ‘Visegrád, nagymarosi rév’ (this stop follows the stops ‘Visegrád, hajóállomás’ and ‘Visegrád, Királyi Palota’). The bus ride should take about an hour.
- Buses leave at the following times (approximately, subject to change): 6.35, 7:35, …, 18:35, 19:55, 21:00, 22:00, 22:55.
- The ‘Visegrád, nagymarosi rév’ stop is a 3.5 km walk from the hotel and it takes about 1 hour (see this map).
- You need to buy your tickets before getting on the vehicles.
- Buy your tickets for the bus 200E and the metro line from the purple ticket machines at the airport. You will need one ‘transfer ticket’ (‘átszállójegy’) and you will have to validate it both on the bus 200E and at the metro station. It should cost 530 HUF.
- Buy your tickets for the regional bus to Visegrád at the bus stop ‘Újpest Városkapu’ from the yellow ticket machines. You will have to buy a ticket until the stop ‘Visegrád, nagymarosi rév’. It should cost 745 HUF. You cannot buy the ticket on the bus.